- Fees are $12.00/ per night.
- Register at Bramshots.
- First come first serve.
- Info: Village of Leask office – 306-466-2229
Our Regional Parks
include Martin’s Lake and Emerald Lake, both having seasonal campsites, campsites with power/water/sewage hook-ups, swimming lessons, camp kitchens, playgrounds, boating, fishing, golf courses and more. Web pages can be found at www.saskregionalparks.ca
The organized hamlet of Pelican Cove serves the community with campsites, swimming, fishing, & boat launch, playground, restrooms and filleting shack.
Big Shell Lake
- Located approximately 40 km north west, taking the 792 grid to the number 12 Hwy, heading north for approximately 15km and turning west off the Hwy for about 5 more kms.
- Campsite has outdoor toilets and BBQ stands and firewood.
Botchy’s Campground & R.V. Park
- Located approximately 6 km south of Emerald Lake
- GPS coordinates N53 degrees 7’31.20 W106 degrees 54’44.63
- Privately owned Lake offering Hiking trails, tout fishing and canoe, paddleboat and row boat rentals
- Shower house, Laundromat, R.V. wash, Sewer dump and Concession
- 27 full service sites, 12 unserviced sites. Seasonal sites available
- For more information call: 306-466-2324
- Located approximately 17 kms west of Leask.
- There is no camping at the lake.
- Fish species found in the lake are walleye, northern pike and perch.
- There is a Country-Residential development at this lake.
Emerald Lake Regional Campground
- Located approximately 30 kms north west of Leask.
- Lake offers camping, beaches, fishing, boat launch.
- 9 hole golf course, and nature trails.
- For more information call: 306-466-2089
- Located approximately 35 kms north west of Leask.
- The lake offers beaches, boat launch, fishing, playground,
restrooms and filleting shack.
Lac la Peche
- Located approximately 30 km south west of Leask.
- Offers cabin and boat rentals, camping, and hiking.
- For more information call: 306-226-4225.
- Located approximately 25 kms west of Leask.
- Offers camping, beaches, fishing, playground, concession and restaurant, and a 9 hole golf course.
- For more information call: 306-466-4438
Memorial Lake Regional Park
- Located approximately 40 kms north of Leask by the village of Shell Lake.
- Lake offers camping, beaches, fishing, mini-golf, Laundromat, and an 18 hole golf course.
- Group camping is available.
- For more information call: 306-427-2281
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.